Listen to Mandy of Talem Law discussing (amongst other things) the importance of ensuring that a child has all the special educational provision needed within a school to meet their special educational needs.
At Talem Law, we believe in empowering our clients and aim to do this by providing freely available legal updates on the latest in Employment law and Special Educational Needs and Disability.
- Local Government Ombudsman Warns Councils that they need to check how they help people with hidden disabilities
- Logjam in the Employment Tribunal
- Dismissal and Evangelising
- The Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman Update Nottinghamshire County Council (18 001 869)
- The Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman criticises LB Hackney for significant delays when completing plans for children with Special Educational Needs
The articles posted within this site should not be taken as legal advice. They are produced to inform visitors.
Please contact us if you are seeking legal advice on any matter we have covered within this news area.